THURSDAY, February 20 – Popcorn chicken, roll, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, mixed fruit
FRIDAY, February 21 – Taco in a bag, french fries, lettuce & tomatoes, peaches
MONDAY, February 24 – Salsbury hamburger, roll, mashed potatoes, corn, pineapple
TUESDAY, February 25 – Turkey wrap, french fries, carrot sticks, oranges
WEDNESDAY, February 26 – Ham casserole, roll, salad, peaches
Breakfast: Apple juice
JUNIOR HIGH CHOIR FESTIVAL…REMINDER TO TURN IN GREEN PERMISSION SLIP THIS WEEK
TURN IN GREEN READ-A-MILLION MINUTES SLIP on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 244
CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
FRIDAY, February 21 – Pajama/Crazy hair day
FRIDAY, February 28 – RAMM Bowling Party (for those who met reading goal)
MONDAY, March 2 – Jr. High Choir Festival at Western Christian 7:00 pm
MONDAY, March 9 – PTA/Society/Auxiliary Meeting 6:30 PM
(PTA – We will be having a NWAEA Consultant discussing
STEM incorporation at ICS)
FRIDAY, March 13 – Grandparent’s Day 9:00 AM
- 12:30 dismissal (no bussing after school)
- End of 3rd Quarter
MONDAY, March 16 – 10:30 AM School start time (Teacher in-service)
SATURDAY, March 21 – Bluegrass Gospel Concert 2:30/7:00 PM
GRANDPARENT’S DAY COUNT IS DUE MONDAY! PLEASE TURN IN SOON!
CONCERT PACKET UPDATE
Please keep turning in concert packets. Absolute final deadline to have them finished is the end of next week, February 28.
- February we will be doing our annual Read-A-Million Minutes (RAMM) for the entire month of February. If students meet their required goal, they will get to do an extracurricular activity. There is a little colored slip of paper that each child will receive and must returned each Monday filled out and signed.
- Kindergarten: 15 minutes/day (105 minutes/week)
- 1st & 2nd Grade: 20 minutes/day (140 minutes/week)
- 3rd & 4th Grade: 25 minutes/day (175 minutes/week)
- 5th – 8th Grade: 30 minutes/day (210 minutes/week)
Upcoming Order Dates are: February 24, March 16, April 14 (Tuesday) (last one before payout), April 27, May 11
TRIP Order forms can be printed off the school website if you need one. Orders need to be in the TRIP box in the school office or given to Donna Koopmans by 8:30 AM on order dates in your family envelope. No late orders will be taken. Please try to remind your child to bring their orders to the office as soon as they get to school, so that orders will not be forgotten or late.
BOX TOPS DEADLINE
Please keep sending box tops to school. Deadline to get them in for our spring submission is Friday, February 21. Thank you!